Teeth whitening (or bleaching) is a simple, non-invasive dental treatment used to change the color of natural tooth enamel and is an ideal way to enhance the beauty of your smile.
Opalescence gels contain an active whitening ingredient (either carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide) that penetrates your enamel to get to discolored molecules. Oxygen molecules from the whitening agents react with the discolored molecules in your teeth, breaking the bonds that hold them together. The oxygen molecules spread, whitening the entire tooth. As a result, you are left with a brighter, whiter smile.
Ready To Go
Opalescence for teeth whitening:
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Opalescence Go take-home whitening comes in 6%, 10%, and 15% Hydrogen Peroxide concentration and with mint, melon or peach flavor.
- Opalescence PF take-home whitening comes in 10%, 15%, or 35% Carbamide Peroxide concentration and with mint, melon or regular flavor.
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won't migrate to soft tissues